uric acid kidney - 7 Useful Home Remedies for Gout
7 Useful Home Remedies for Gout
This article is dedicated to know the best Home Remedies for Gout. First of all let me tell you what is Gout? Gout is a general state of arthritis. It has been identified for more than 2000 years. It is a situation that causes pain, inflammation and swelling in one or more of the joints. It generally attacks a single joint suddenly and deeply, most commonly the first metatarsophalangeal (big toe). Gouty joints demonstrate the most visibly red signs of inflammation of any of the 100 types of arthritis. Gout is often linked to an inherited abnormality in the body to process uric acid.
100% Natural and Safe Remedy
People Said About Goutezol Gout Remedy
|"I was only 30 when I got a gout attack. Goutezol really helped me to get over the attack in just two days and the ebook helps me with watching what I'm eating. My uncle have had gout problems too, so I recommended your product. Thanks a lot!" Matt, California|
Alcohol can reduce the release of uric acid by the kidneys into your urine, causing an increase of uric acid in your body. Beer, which is rich in purines, appears to be worse than some other beverages that contain alcohol.
Uric acid is a waste product that results from the breakdown of purine, a nucleic acid. (Nucleic acids are the building blocks of DNA.) Uric acid is made in the liver and excreted by the kidneys. If the liver produces too much uric acid or the kidneys excrete too little, the patient will have too much uric acid in the blood. This condition is called hyperuricemia. Supersaturated uric acid in the urine (uricosuria) can crystallize to form kidney stones that may block the tubes that lead from the kidneys to the bladder (the ureters).
If you are tired of the pain and inflammation and want to get your life back to normal. Please check out our step by step Gout Remedy Report that has helped tens of thousands of sufferers with an extremely-high satisfaction rate.
5. Move! Though it might hurt at first you should try to exercise between attacks. Exercise has hundreds of benefits but it also flushes impurities out of your body and keeps your body running efficient. Start with a short 10 minute walk and increase each week.
The real secret behind gout treatment. And how Uricinex fits in... First of all, never assume because of a joint pain that you have Gout. Too many other illnesses can appear as a gout attack. You may have high level of acid uric in the blood and never develop Gout, or have a Gout attack even with normal levels of uric acid. Suspected Gout should always, and only be diagnosed by a Doctor because left untreated, it can eventually lead to arthritis, tissue deposits, nerve damage, acute inflammatory response, and kidney failure. Once diagnosed traditional medicine does not have other goal than:
Grab a piece of paper because here is what you should know if you suffer from the 'big toe' arthritis. Gout is all about Uric Acid Gout has everything to deal with uric acid. Gout occurs when urate crystals gather on the affected joint. You will notice inflammation and intense pain during an attack. The uric acid crystal levels increase when your body is not able to flush the acid effectively. Uric acid can be always found in your body and is also found in many of the foods we eat.
If you wish to learn more about Steve or to request training or nutrition information, please check out his website: http://www.bodybuiltbyvictoria.com
2. Fiber! You should also eat fiber which causes your body to flush and detoxify itself. Eat at least 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day. Fruits and veggies are high in water soluble fiber which will also flush your attacks away.
However, as science leads us to understanding our body more. Simple gout pain treatment remedies have been used since the time of kings (gout is known as the disease of kings) are one of the most effective ways to treat the arthritic pain.
But before you run to the doctor and get some painkillers, you might want to try some simple gout remedies that flush uric acid (the cause of gout) and drastically reduce gout attacks.
4) The cherry, sweet or sour, is measured well in gout treatment. The patient should consume about fifteen to twenty five cherries a day in beginning. Fresh cherries are best, but you can also use canned cherries. This is another superior Home Remedy for Gout.
- Probenecid (Benemid), which is a Uricosuric agents that increase elimination of uric acid by the kidneys. Whether your doctor prescribed Non Steroid Anti Inflammatory Drugs (such as Ibuprofen), corticosteroids or Uricosuric agents you have to assume that those drugs are for life.... It does not take much imagination to realize how much damage this life consumption of these drugs is going to cause to your health... More so if, because of age or for whatever other reason, you are under treatment for another illness and are consuming
Your health is your responsibility...and you have to make a choice between a life long intake of chemicals that will necessarily damage your system, or use plain old common sense and go for an alternative and much safer (and cheaper) solution. In fact there are dozens of natural compounds that can maintain a healthy level of uric acid in your body without damaging it; but very few, if any, perform as Uricinex does.
3. Purines! As stated earlier, purines are a cause of gout. You should moderate your intake of purines immediately. If the body does not have purines to convert to uric acid, you will have fewer and fewer attacks. Here is a list of the high purine foods: red meat products, gravies, shellfish, fish, and dried beans. For a complete food guide, please check out our Gout Remedy Report.
Blood test Reference values for blood uric acid vary from laboratory to laboratory but are generally found within the following range: Male: 2.1-8.5 mg/dL; female: 2.0-6.6 mg/dL. Values may be slightly higher in the elderly.
Pain can be treated with the following medication: - Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as ibuprofen, naproxen, or indomethacin. Aspirin based medication should be avoided as aspirin could worsen the situation as it prevents the kidneys from eliminating uric acids. Do not take Aspirin based compound if you have a gout attack.
5. One homeopathic remedy is bromelain which is an enzyme. This enzyme is naturally found in pineapple and is a natural anti-inflammatory. You should take 200-300 mg three times per day between meals.
- Corticosteroids: Steroid tablets can also be used to reduce pain and inflammation if problems occur when using these other drugs With proper treatment a gout attack can be controlled within 12 to 24 hours. Once a gout attack is under control, treatment will ususually be stopped after a few days. Your Doctor will prescribe any combination of the following:
Definition Uric acid tests are tests that are done to measure the levels of uric acid in blood serum or in urine.
Gout can also emerge in an ear, heel of the hand, small hand joints, ankles, knees, elbows, or wrists with inflammation, swelling and deep pain from the build-up of uric acid crystals. Gout is linked with high blood pressure, kidney disease, diabetes, atherosclerosis, and uric acid kidney stones.
5) Raw vegetable juices are used for gout handling. Carrot juice mixed with the juices of beet and cucumber, is valuable. 6) Lime is a well source in treating gout. The citric acid present in lime is a solvent of the uric acid which is the main cause of this disease. The juice of half a lime, squeezed into a glass of water, should be taken twice on a daily basis.
Urine test Reference values for 24-hour urinary uric acid vary from laboratory to laboratory but are generally found within the following range: 250-750 mg/24 hours.
You can find out more about relieving gout symptoms for good by signing up for our free newsletter.
One last thought, a gout free diet does not need to be boring many herbs and spices, and healthy options are available to make tasty and nutritious meals that won't aggravate your gout.
7. Finally, we also suggest cherries because they hold loads of fiber (to flush) and they also have been shown to reduce inflammations. This popular but effective alternative remedy for gout has been handed down for thousands of years. We suggest about 8 ounces of cherries per day.
3. Vitamin C or ascorbic acid has shown to be quite effective. While taken in high doses, vitamin C can decrease uric acid levels in the blood.
Here are some gout homeopathy tips and simple remedies to try. 1. Maintain an ideal weight and drink plenty of water. Water can help you lose weight and also help the kidneys flush uric acid from the body. Dehydration breeds attacks. Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water a day.
For hundreds of years, medical researchers have suspected that gout is linked to specific lifestyles such as diets high in red meat, salt and alcohol, combined with little to no exercise. This type of lifestyle, which many people in Western countries tend to adopt as they become older and closer to middle age, is very much like the lifestyle that was once led by English kings. In fact, gout is often called "the disease of kings".
Fortunately, gout is a warning sign to tell you that you need to watch what you eat. Your diet could be one thing that could help or hurt your gout symptoms.
Dr John Anne is an ayurvedic doctor having years of experience in the field of Ayurveda and Alternative medicine. Find out more Home Remedies for Gout at http://www.natural-homeremedies.org/ He has an exclusive website on Home Remedies for various diseases. You can also contribute to the Home remedies by visiting the website
antidepressants, tranquilizers, antibiotics, antihistamines and whatnot ... In the long run such interaction of so many drugs can be even be fatal. In fact what conventional medicine does is control the excesses of uric acid by delaying its devastating effects over time...
- Stop the pain from reaching your brain. . For that you will be prescribed a painkiller among a whole battery of products. - Change the behavior of your inner organs hoping either to reduce levels of uric acid secretions or increase the expulsion of that acid uric.
Save 40% Off The Retail Price
People Said About Goutezol Gout Treatment
|"week ago i couldnt walk and was in terible pain. i though my big toe was broken i would need a surgery, but doctor said it was gout. After taking some pain killer and goutezol for 2 days i can walk again. thank you" Peter from Chicago|
4. Folic acid has also been shown some benefits in various studies. About 600 mcg per day may inhibit xanthine oxidase, which is required for uric acid production.
5 Simple Gout Remedies 1. Flush your body! Most people do not know that they are dehydrated. It is said that 80% of Americans are dehydrated. And research shows that most gout sufferers are in that category. You should be drinking at least 12 tall glasses of water a day if you suffer from this disease. Water flushes the body of uric acid, cholesterol, toxins, plaque, chemicals and many impurities.
Abnormal results The critical value for the blood test is a level of uric acid higher than 12 milligrams per deciliter (about 3.4 ounces).
2) Take out the juice of half lemon and put it in 1 glass of water and drink it thrice in a day. 3) One more effective Home Remedy for Gout is the juice of French beans. Drink half cup of this juice everyday for about a month to treat gout.
When you are looking to implement a gout free diet you need to ensure that you avoid these trigger foods and substitute them for gout friendly foods such as, cereals, fruits, complex carbohydrates, rice, leafy green vegetables and low fat milk products.
Drinking black cherry juice. Black cherry juice, available at health food stores, may prevent attacks and shorten acute attacks according to claims from others with gout. Black cherry extract is also available in tablet form. This is not the same as cherry drinks containing low percentages of cherry juice or artificial cherry flavor.
Although gout is can be a hereditary condition where the body fails to process uric acid efficiently, you can help your body regain its balance by minimizing external factors that raise uric acid levels. One of the main factors that you can control to alleviate gout is to reduce the levels of purine rich foods consumed.
So, if it's not the purines in beer then what is it? Some experts have a hunch that excessive beer drinkers have a higher risk in contracting gout due to their lifestyle. For instance, a person who drinks wine usually has their alcoholic beverage with a meal, or with healthy snacks such as fruits, vegetables, crackers and cheese. A beer drinker, on the other hand, will often indulge in eating salty and fatty snacks such as peanuts and chips, while they sit and watch TV on the couch hour after hour. Thus, enthusiastic beer drinkers are likely to have a more sedentary lifestyle.
Though natural health and natural remedies have often been viewed as taboo in western societies, many traditional doctors have now switched from synthetic pain killers and antinflamatories to good old fashion natural homeopathic treatments that were once viewed as quack.
- NSAID's - in low doses. - Colchicine- in low doses. - Allopurinol (Zyloprim): decreases production of uric acid by the body.
Uric acid is naturally produced by the body and is an antioxidant. During the metabolizing process it is dissolved in the blood stream and then excreted via the kidneys and intestines. However, too much can be a bad thing, leading to a situation within the body called hyperuricemia.
Having excess uric acid in the blood stream causes gout. When it reaches saturation point, the uric acid crystallizes and deposits itself into the spaces between joints and the soft tissue that surrounds them. These crystals cause the arthritic symptoms - the red, swollen, hot and sore-to-touch joints that characterize gout and the symptoms can come on very suddenly.
Steroid medications, such as the drug prednisone may control gout inflammation and pain. Steroids may be administered in pill form, or they can be injected into your joint. Side effects of steroids may include thinning bones, poor wound healing and a decreased ability to fight infection. Steroids may be reserved for people who can't take either NSAIDs or colchicine.
Certain foods that are high in purine may increase the patient's levels of uric acid. These include kidneys, liver, sweetbreads, sardines, anchovies, and meat extracts.
Risks Risks for the blood test are minimal, but may include slight bleeding from the puncture site, a small bruise or swelling in the area, or fainting or feeling lightheaded.
pharmaceutical drugs, Uricinex??? has no negative side effects. Omar Martinez is an independent health market analyst specialized in natural health supplements and owner of many health related sites among them:
Today, researchers that have conducted studies on men in relation to alcohol consumption and its link to gout, have found that men who drank excessive amounts of certain forms of alcohol - especially beer - greatly increased their risk for developing gout.
Cure Gout Naturally in 2 Hours These 5 health secrets are just the tip of our pyramid of research. We have spent thousands of hours on researching gout and natural treatments that work. If you are serious about curing gout permanently, please visit our?? website.
Causes of Gout Gout is a disease caused by an inflammatory reply to the formation of monosodium urate monohydrate crystals which produce secondary to hyperuricemia. Gout attacks are caused by dump of crystallized uric acid in the joint. Uric acid is a misuse product in your blood that is removed by the kidneys and eliminated in urine. Gout takes place most commonly in the big toe because uric acid is sensitive to temperature changes.
What has been discovered is alcohol may not only affect the production of uric acid, but also its removal from the body. It appears that when alcohol is changed into lactic acid, it decreases the quantity of uric acid that the kidneys are able to remove from the body. The reason is because uric acid has to compete with the lactic acid in order to be removed by the kidneys.
Preparation The uric acid test requires either a blood or urine sample. For the blood sample, the patient should be fasting (nothing to eat or drink) for at least eight hours before the test. The urine test for uric acid requires a 24-hour urine collection. The urine test does not require the patient to fast or cut down on fluids. Some laboratories encourage patients to drink plenty of fluids during the collection period.
Although there are many factors that can contribute to a build up of uric acid within your system, alcohol consumption appears to be a leading factor in gout development. However, this doesn't mean that people who drink alcohol modestly on a regular basis will develop gout. Furthermore, research has discovered that different types of alcoholic beverages have different impacts on uric acid levels.
Anybody who has ever been diagnosed with gout knows that it can be extremely painful. Most people resort to some kind of painkiller which treats the pain but does NOT treat the uric crystals that cause gout. And people who use painkillers tend to damage the joint completely and allow gout to ruin their kidneys and lives.
Description The uric acid blood test is performed on a sample of the patient's blood, withdrawn from a vein into a vacuum tube. The procedure, which is called a venipuncture, takes about five minutes. The urine test requires the patient to collect all urine voided over a 24-hour period, with the exception of the very first specimen. The patient keeps the specimen container on ice or in the refrigerator during the collection period.
Regardless of the alcohol beverage you enjoy, you can dramatically reduce your risk of developing gout by drinking modestly (IE a glass of wine or beer per day). Overindulging in alcohol on occasion isn't going to have a dramatic effect on your chances of getting gout, but regular overindulgence may eventually lead to a serious pain in the big toe.
They found that elevated levels of uric acid meant that people were more likely to have below average scores on cognitive function tests. So, not only can high uric acid levels lead to a painful gout attack, but can negatively effect your verbal and memory scores. More reason to find a gout free diet that will help to lower uric acid levels.
7) A charcoal bath is a good Home Remedy for Gout. For this mix in old basin one half cup of charcoal powder with water until a paste is made. Place affected foot into the basin and add water until the foot is enclosed. Steep your foot in the charcoal bath for thirty to sixty minutes.
Millions of people search for gout remedies each day hoping to find a way to get rid of the most painful type of arthritis. And most people who succeed in treating gout naturally are able to do so with simple home remedies that involve lifestyle changes.
Avoid or restrict foods high in purine (a substance that produces uric acid when broken down). These foods include: sardines, anchovies, brains, liver, kidneys, tripe, sweetbreads, tongue, shellfish (mussels and oysters), fish roe, scallops, peas, lentils, beans and an excessive amount of red meat.
Take a nonprescription anti-inflammatory. Inflammation causes swelling, which worsens pain. Both ibuprofen and aspirin are anti-inflammatory, but when taken at low levels, aspirin may actually make the pain worse, so reach for the ibuprofen when treating gout.
Blood test Patients scheduled for a blood test for uric acid should be checked for the following medications: loop diuretics (Diamox, Bumex, Edecrin, or Lasix); ethambutol (Myambutol); vincristine (Oncovin); pyrazinamide (Tebrazid); thiazide diuretics (Naturetin, Hydrex, Diuril, Esidrix, HydroDiuril, Aquatensen, Renese, Diurese); aspirin (low doses); acetaminophen (Tylenol); ascorbic acid (vitamin C preparations); levodopa (Larodopa); or phenacetin. These drugs can affect test results.